How we process your data
Our employees are obligated to indefinitely keep confidentiality about your Personal Data according to the applicable law and are responsible for any breaches. Our employees have the right to only process data that is necessary for performing tasks assigned to them.
Processing is necessary for many parts of our business, including:
- To perform a contract with you or take steps that you have requested in order to enter into a contract;
- for us to comply with legal obligations;
- corresponding with you to resolve your queries or complaints;
- to carry out data analytics to offer better services to our clients and to improve our products and business in general;
- to verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make.
We are always following the principle to refrain from using the Personal Data you provide for nothing other than is reasonably necessary.
The data we collect about you
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- Client’s contact details (such as your name, birthday, phone number, billing and delivery address, e-mail address, IP address, search criteria, shopping history) that you provide by completing forms on the Website and in-store, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and create an account on the website;
- Data about Client’s habits, preferences and satisfaction;
- Information about appointment booking and any information given during the appointment;
- Details of any transactions, orders and complaints made by you;
- Personal data that may be contained in communication you send to us,
- Personal information collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share on publicly accessible social networks or other publicly accessible databases or websites.
Personal information provided or collected via this website, in-store, at a sales event or otherwise will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To process the registration of the Client
- To carry out our business and to provide a service or carry out a contract with the Client (you).
- To exercise and to protect our rights (e.g. passing the data on to a court or a representative of the company); to reduce or prevent any risk to the business;
- To provide you with customer service, manage an order and to address any questions or complaints you may have;
- To reduce or prevent any risk or losses to the business;
- For statistical purposes to improve the services and products we provide to you, to measure customer satisfaction and to understand your expectations of us better;
We may use your personal data for legal compliance and to enforce our legal rights and defend ourselves against legal claims, also to enforce any terms required by applicable laws and/or regulations.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our affiliate companies, or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, developing and maintaining the website, providing support services or in performing other tasks, from time to time. Such service providers are similarly GDPR compliant and will be restricted from using the Personal Data you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for us.
Your personal data will be transmitted to ( MAKSEKESKUS) only for payment purposes. Other data will be transmitted to third parties this includes carriers, payment service providers and banks, e.g. parties which are necessary for completing your order. Any saved payment card details are only to be shared with our payment partner (Maksekeskus) and not any other third parties.
We may disclose your personal data to our authorized employees, other third parties for any debt collection purposes in cases where the Client has breached the contract and when passing on claims to a creditor.
We will also respond to requests for personal data where required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
Client is aware and agrees to the following:
The Company has the right to report any payment problems to a credit registry if the client has delayed fulfilling financial commitments for more than 45 days.
Protecting your security: We always do our best to make sure all your personal data and information you provide us is securely protected. We use various security features and procedures to prevent any unauthorized access to personal data and regularly monitor our system for possible attacks. While we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee that the personal data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will occur.
The Company has the right to retain and record any declarations of Client‘s will and actions received via email, chat, phone call etc. and use these records for proof for reasons stated in this Policy.
Client’s Rights, Access To or Updates to Personal Data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Right to withdraw consent – Where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails or contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.
Right of access, rectification and erasure – You have the right to require access to and obtain a copy of any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you and to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where applicable by law.
Right of data portability – You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also ask us to transmit your data to another controller where this is technically feasible.
Protection of Client’s rights
For further information regarding your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any complaints or questions regarding the processing of your personal data please contact us via email email@example.com or call us on +372 53073353
You also have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
Changing the Policy
Application of the Policy
Cookies are small files with text information that are stored on your hard drive while you visit our website. We use them to identify and authorize you after your successful registration and to track your preferences while you use our website. This helps us to update our contents according to your needs and interests and improve our offers. Cookies do not allow to identify users. However, you may disable these any time you wish in your browser’s system settings and delete existing cookies.
We also use Google Analytics (a web analysis service of Google Inc.) that is based on cookies and helps to analyze the usage of our website. Google uses the data to compile website activity reports and statistics.